Justice & Mercy extends a heart-felt thank you to all who helped make the Justice & Mercy
Swing for Justice Golf Tournament possible.
During its 20-year history, Justice & Mercy has served as a vocal advocate for criminal justice reform in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our proactive efforts park long-term changes to an intolerably broken system rooted in our fundamental belief that rehabilitation, not retribution, is one of the essential keys to restorative justice. Our mantra is illustrated ]in our programming and initiatives, which span from widespread education of the facts to public policy making direct service in championing for inmates and victims rights. Because of your firm support, Justice & Mercy celebrates its milestone anniversary with an impressionable, inspired legacy filled with historical achievements, touching stories, and an illuminated, fiery light to continue our work.
Justice & Mercy, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, faith-based organization dedicated to decreasing the effects of crime in our communities, increasing public safety, and ministering to and restoring both criminal victims and offenders, Justice & Mercy achieves these goals through education and the dissemination of information to the public at-large, and advocating cost-effective and practical reforms within the criminal justice system by supporting and encouraging wise public policy. Justice & Mercy also networks and supports other criminal justice organizations and encourages church and community outreach efforts by working to increase knowledge and the understanding of criminal justice challenges and concerns.
Justice & Mercy, Inc. Swing for Justice Supporters:
Abundant Living Ministries • Ambassador Advisors • AmishView Inn & Suites • Joseph & Sue Annese • Apex Land Improvements • Chet & Sharon Beiler
• Jean Bickmire • Blakinger Thomas Law Firm • Brandt's Farm Supply • Brittany's Hope • Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz • Brubacher • Burkholder Golf Carts •
Charles Enck Contracting • Jim Clymer • Cocalico CPH Plumbing & Heating • Colonial Lodge Community • Convene • Tom & Sandy Creighton • Custom Energy Solutions
• DavCo Advertising • Esbenshade's Garden Center • John & Debra Fileta • George's Furniture • Jeff & Patty Good • Good's Garbage Disposal Service •
State Senator Stewart J. Greenleaf • Marlin & Sharon Harnish • Hatfield • Hawk Valley Golf Club • Hershey Farm Restaurant & Inn • Bill Hess • Tom & Janice Hess
• Steve Hodges • Home Improvement Outlet • Brian Hurter • Daniel & Susan Klinger • Kountry Kraft Cabinetry • John E. Landis Co. • Johnston Construction Co. •
Liberty Financial Strategies, LLC • Light of the World Foundation • Mar-Allen Concrete Products • Marietta Motors • Gene Martin • Leonard W. Martin Truck Repair
• Miller's Restaurant, Smorgasbord & Shops • Oregon Diary • The Oyster Company • Peaceful Valley Furniture • Leon Peachy • Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant •
The Potter's House • Pyfer Reese Straub Gray & Farhart PC • Real Life Community Services • Refreshing Mountain • Rohrer's Inc. • Scenic Ridge Company
• Shady Grove Campground • Shady Maple Smorgasbord, Gift Shop, Farm Market • Tree of Life • Simon Lever • Sound Community Solutions • Twin Pine Auto Group •
U Financial • Unruh Insurance Agency • John & Joyce Wagner • Raymond Weaver Excavating
Justice & Mercy’s faithful year-round supporters:
Allen & Rhoda Carr • Donald & Ginny Good • Don Groff • Heisey Farm Service • Elvin & Helen Hurst • Liberty Financial Strategies, LLC
• Peaceful Valley Amish Furniture • S. Dale High Foundation • Sound Community Solutions